Error Codes Pro Scholarship
It is an honor for our institute to offer the Error Code Pro scholarship to our outstanding students of the undergraduate or graduate programs in the disciplines of science, mathematics, engineering, and technology.
We are offering $500 scholarships, January 31st 2017 and June 31st 2017, to students from a variety of programs. Students that are pursuing degrees from the following list of disciplines are eligible to apply for the scholarship:
- Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Cognitive and Behavioral Sciences
- Computer Sciences or Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Information Sciences
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Please note that only those students that fulfill our academic eligibility criteria can avail the scholarship, and candidates are chosen solely based on merit.
The following is an outline of the criteria that all applicants for the scholarship must fulfill:
- Only applicants with a US citizenship will be considered. Applicants that are not US nationals at the time of application, or fail to produce valid documentation of their nationality, will not be considered for the scholarship.
- Applicants must be a minimum of 18 years or older in age as of the 1st of August, 2016.
- The scholarship is awarded strictly to students pursuing the aforementioned degrees. Applicants from any other discipline will not be considered.
- Students are awarded the scholarship based on merit, and hence should have scored a minimum CGPA of 3.0 on an average scale of 4.0 at the time of application. It is mandatory that the CGPA is maintained at the time of granting the scholarship. Should a student fail to maintain a CGPA of above 3 after being awarded the scholarship, the school holds the right to revoke the scholarship.
It is mandatory that each applicant fulfills ALL the required criteria in order to apply and be considered for the scholarship.
Students can apply via a simple process, the guidelines to which are laid down below:
- The academic performance of the student will be analyzed throughout the year. Submissions will be accepted and assessed on a half yearly basis, i.e. on January 31st and June 31st of the current academic year.
- Students are required to fully fill in the application form provided. Applicants must do so correctly and to the best of their knowledge.
- Failure to provide correct information, or providing misinformation, owing to any reasons, will result in immediate disqualification of the student from the scholarship program, both for the current term as well as for all future terms.
- In their applications, students are required to provide details of their academic achievements and awards. Additionally, in order to complete their application, students are highly advised to provide a 1000 word essay pertaining to their long term plans, which should include what they would do with the scholarship, if granted, and other goals that they may have.
We don’t sanction plagarism, but if you need some help writing an essay, check out:
The institution respects the privacy of all its members. All information provided by the applicants is private and will only be reviewed by the scholarship board.
To submit your application please use the contact form.